1. Diploma in Hospitality Management – students taking this course shall be prepared to undertake practical on weekly basis at TRC and French classes physically offered at either of the campuses.
2. Diploma in Tourism Management - Student undertaking this course should be prepared to undertake French physical classes offered at either of the campuses.
- Project proposal development and writing skills
- Effective management of CBO/NGOs
- HIV/AIDS, guidance and counseling
- Research methods skills
- Drug and substance abuse
- Voluntary counseling and testing
- Effective leadership skills and development
- Resource mobilization and fundraising
- Strategic planning and management of projects
- Conflict management and peace building
- Maternal nutrition and childcare practice